Power Supply Design
- 150W Mains
- 20 Minute backup battery
- Hot swappable battery (run on one battery while changing the other)
- Trickle charge while on mains
- Uninterpretable & without transients
- Audible alarm indicate when power is from battery
- Audible alarm indicate when battery is running low
- System voltage must remain >12v at all battery states of charge.
- Minimum single points of failure.
- Built-in-tests to confirm operation of each power supply
- One battery shall be primary, the other secondary.
- The primary battery shall discharge before the secondary.
- The battery system shall work with any 12v lead-acid battery